Social Print Studio is hiring a part time, seasonal, remote, customer service team member!
We need someone witty, articulate, and personable who we can trust to write emails to our precious customers. You will be working on the front line of our customer service team and will be responsible for fixing problems fast. We need someone who can communicate effectively, quickly, and articulately to people from all walks of life. This is a remote position, and as such we need someone extraordinarily trustworthy who can take direction and is a great problem solver.
This is an entry level, seasonal, position and we are looking for someone highly literate with experience working in customer service. Retail or food service is preferable, and bonus points for experience on a remote Customer Service team!
- You will know how to talk people up (about our company) and how to talk people down (from high places).
- Must be able to work four 4-6 hour a week shifts. Most shifts are in the morning and one is a mandatory weekend shift.
- Must reside in California, Washington, or Minnesota. We cannot consider any other candidates outside of these three states at this time.
- Highly computer literate. We use Helpscout and assorted internal APIs to help our customers quickly.
- Must have access to a working computer and a strong internet connection.
- This is a seasonal position, all candidates need to be available to work without restrictions from October 28, 2020 - January 2, 2021 to be considered.
You made it this far, so show us your stuff! Please email us at email@example.com
with your resume and a thoughtful and witty response to this common question, "WHERE IS MY ORDER?!?!?!"