Scroll down to read our tips and tricks for creating the perfect photobook.
• To upload a cover photo, click on the "Upload Cover Photo" then drag your photo into the box.
• Minimum image size for best quality covers is 800x1000px.
• You can change the cover photo by clicking "Upload Cover Photo" and adding a new photo here.
• You can return to the cover page at anytime to change your cover by selecting "Make Cover" from the top bar.
• Drag your photos from the sidebar onto the pages.
• You can choose different page layouts by clicking "Layout Options" at the bottom of each page.
• You can add more photos by just dragging them and dropping them onto the page.
• If the options or all too much, you can click "Autofill" and we'll take care of everything.
• At the bottom of each page there is a "style button" that allows you to change how your photo will be printed.
• You can use this button to add white space or make your photos full-bleed.
• If you click "style" on a page with multiple photos, they will all resize.
• Captions are currently only available if you select the Layout Option with captions.
• If you want captions of pages with multiple photos, add them to your page and click "style" until the caption option appears.
• If you only want captions on one of your pages in a two page spread, you can click "style" on the other page to make it full bleed or a different size.
• To rearrange pages, click "Page Spreads" in the sidebar on the right. You can drag individual pages around or whole pages.
• Don't want this photobook? Want to start afresh? Add it to your cart and then delete it. Then you can return to the photobook product page and start again. We're working on a start over button in the creator!
• Our system currently does not save books-in-progress for longer than an hour or so. We are working on this and understand that it is a significant limitation. Thank you for understanding.
More questions? Hit up firstname.lastname@example.org with all your photobook queries.