NodeJS (Node), ReactJS (React), Redux, AWS, SQL
If you are a Full Stack Node Engineer with experience, please read on!
Social Print Studio is a premier photo printing service featured as a top-rated app on the App Store. We are rebuilding the entire web experience and platform. We’re looking for someone to continue our redevelopment efforts and launch new features in a CI/CD environment that spans CloudFront, S3, Stripe, Cognito, Dynamo, Lambda and more. We are a design-focused company, so a product-focused engineer who appreciates clean design will thrive here.
We are looking for a driven, creative, seasoned and passionate full-stack engineer to lead and build a suite of modern digital products and services to be consumed by hundreds of thousands of users around the world. The project involves implementing highly interactive, modern web and mobile digital products using React backed by Node.js application services, implemented using microservices paradigm on Amazon Web Services. Any potential applicant must provide a portfolio for review (web links to sites and apps they have built) and ideally a Git account (any flavor) with viewable (not private) repos.
What You Will Be Doing
- Full-stack web development
- Refine and develop new features on newly rebuilt platform
- Closely collaborate with contractors, designers, and work directly with CEO to integrate components and support new feature development
- Enable and drive development of microservices and containerized solutions
- Promote and drive use of agile and DevOps methodologies and patterns including continuous integration, continuous testing, test-driven development, continuous delivery, etc.
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of full-stack web application development experience in Node
- Senior level understanding of JavaScrip, and SQL
- Experience building UIs with modern tools like ES6, React, Redux, and Node
- Experience with AWS, and command-line scripting
- Strong understanding of CI/CD process and pipelines
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Understanding/interest in image processing
- Superb communication skills
What's In It for You
Fully paid health insurance benefits!
Work from home!
Monthly stipend of print credit (never be without a gift idea again)!
So, if you are a Full Stack React Node Engineer with experience, please apply today by emailing us directly at: email@example.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.